Thursday, April 05, 2007

Taking advantage of being sick.

Been off the bike the last week or so. Maybe pushing 4 hours or so of total training time. Kinda pulling back on the training reins a bit. The getting up at 5:00am to hit the trainer and then not going to sleep til late…many days after midnight was starting to catch up with me. I’ve been feel’n decent on the bike so I did not feel bad about cutting back the training volume and knew the dark circles surrounding my eyes was a sign to rest a bit. Then a couple days ago I got the intestinal bug Connie just got over! But finding good out of bad situations is what’s its all about…right! …WEIGHT LOSS! I’m now a few pounds lighter then I was before I was sick! That’s less poundage I'll have to carry up the mountain climbs and with the Cohutta 100 fast approaching the timing is good…I think? I’ll aim to keep the weight off once I squash this bug but that never happens.…I got issues!

No comments: