Wednesday, August 15, 2007

2007 Leadville 100

For whatever reason, reentry back to life in Ohio has been tougher this year. Haven't had time to finish my race review but I'll get it posted soon with photos.

Race had its up and downs, I achieved 2 out of 3 goals... first just finishing, second finishing under 9 hours, third finishing sub-8:30 was not to be. (stomach issues and dehydration)

They had 100+ sub-nine finishers...a lot of fast mofo's this year. The atmosphere was huge, it was like a mini tour de france at the check points.

Ross - 8:47.00
Kevin - 8:50:30
Ken - DNF

A huge thanks to Connie's aunt and uncle from Florida and her parents who flew out to support us and again to my parents for everything from race support to babysitting. And of course thanks to my wife for getting us through a third Leadville and to Karen and Tiff for their race support.

Details coming soon.

No comments: