Sunday, December 20, 2009

New website for 331

The race promotion game never ends. Been working with sponsors ever since the season ended. Last two weeks been trying to get the new race website polished and off the ground.| www.331racing.com/entry.html |  Been waking up at 5:00am, coffee & food...then on the trainer for 1-2 hours of good focused interval training, been focusing on increasing the wattage and everything seems to be going according to plan. Last time I seriously trained was 2 years ago, as of this winter my baseline wattage numbers are up.  don't know how..must have been the deep seated rest...what else could it have been.  Back to the website...check it out...the hidden entry can be found here www.331racing.com/entry.html.   I owe a huge thanks to guys at www.gamesnake.com for helping me pull this together as the backbone of the site will enable countless opportunities moving forward.    Its not released the masses yet, so let me know if you stumble across any errors or typos and let me know what you think.   Check out the new logo for the Findley time trial.  Still working on pulling together the details on the westbranch enduro.  On a side note...time flies... not sure i can pull off the urban assault mtbr race in downtown Akron due to to much happening this year, I need help to pull it together so if anyone is interested in helping heading this up let me know.

No comments: